Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday, Spring Saturday

The pizza was delicious. Though the sinuses make it difficult to get the full effect from the taste buds, I could still detect sausage, pepperoni and cheese. We ate light today as we planned on going to Buffalo Wild Wings this evening. The outdoor dining area was full of alfresco diners and the weather was perfect. It has cooled down here today and more so as soon as the sun went down so eating outside was very pleasant. While there, a herd of motorcycles of the Harley kind came roaring through the parking lot and swung their bikes into a parking space. Motorcycles and convertibles are cruising around in this spring weather. Soon it will be too hot to be comfortable under the direct rays of sun.

Today was a day to do very little. The husband has caught up on the yard work and the vehicles have been cleaned so he had a day of relaxation too. He leaves again on Monday back to a rig site in Texas. I won't be making the trip as he will be staying on location. I want him to request a job in the Rockies. It was this time last year that we were headed to Colorado on a job. The husband doesn't miss the mountains as I do. He may not push for a trip to the Rockies.

A foot update; in two little words, IT HURTS! I can manage to walk on it for a few hours then I have to sit down and elevate it because of the swelling. From what I have read on the web from others that have had this surgery, this is not abnormal. I may have another month or two of this discomfort.

It's time to prop up my foot and find something interesting on the tube. Though I'm anxious to get moving again, I don't think it will happen in the next few weeks. I'm done.

1 comment:

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!