Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010




My girl thinks she is a model and at other times she thinks she is a photographer. She grabs the camera and runs from person to person to take their picture. I try to shoo her away when she comes around me but sometimes that little girl is just too quick for me.
She is spending the weekend with her dad but she did stay overnight with me last night. She grabbed a book and climbed into bed with me for a bedtime story. Though she tried to talk me into more then one story, I switched off the light and kissed her goodnight and that it was. I was exhausted.
As hard as this may be for you to believe, I did dinner tonight. My menu was a roast pork loin, mashed potatoes, candied fresh carrots and biscuits. I have to say, I think I torpedoed my diet but it was worth it. Twas some yummy food and was thoroughly enjoyed.
I'm taking myself out of here and to the sofa to watch some television. It's too hot to spend time outdoors. Have I mentioned how I dislike the summer temperatures here? It rained this afternoon so now we have some lovely hair curling humidity to go along with the soggy lawn.
I'm done!

1 comment:

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!