Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm forming an experiment and this ty...

I'm forming an experiment and this typing is a big part of it. I'm using Google docs right now to type this and this program is a lot like Microsoft's Word program. I'm doing this to see if I can upload it to my blog page. If this is possible, I can type my blogs in Google docs and spell check, check for grammar errors then load it to my blog site.


herrrrrrrrrrrrre goes!

 


Later:

 

Well, how about that huh?

It worked. Typed in Google docs, then it is posted directly from the Google docs page. Any updates to this post will be added to the original post.


 

1 comment:

  1. I have a ton of stuff stored in Google Documents. Didn't realize you could compose there.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!