Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chicken And Sausage Gumbo and Clean Sheets

Yes, I've been busy this morning. I have house guests on the way but they are still a way away. (I'm not concentrating on correct grammar with that) I have the beds freshened up and the vanilla aroma in the electric burners and a big pot of Gumbo on the stove.
Next, I'm going to the store for sandwich fixings. I don't intend to cook a LOT so I'll have quick stuff to eat and little mess to worry about. It's chilly here today so I can get by with making a Gumbo.
I have batteries all charged up for pictures; daughter and kids will come for Gumbo so I can get pics of everyone together. I think I'm ready except for showering and dressing which is where I'm headed right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!