Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Neulasta Injection; and The Wall

Yesterday was a day to get things done. Alert and amped, I raced around getting things done. I didn't feel tired so I took advantage of the good feeling and got outside to do lots of lawn work.

Today I've slept most of the day. I turned off the telephone and climbed into bed after going for my injection. I'm just sleepy.

The husband made it home late last night. He has slept all day too. His job was long, hot and tiring and too many days away from home, he is happy to be back. His stay won't be long but at least the next job is only hours away.
Hopefully I will be able to spend some time out of town on this one.

I'm going to curl back up and sleep. I'm done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!