Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The List

I had a list of things I wanted to get done much to the dismay of the daughter. I'm guessing sleep was on her list and the list I was intent on finishing was at her house. Most of the things got done or at least as done as I could get them. I will be making another trip tomorrow to put the finish coat on the bedroom door that today got a coat of Kilz. 
 
By the time 1700 hrs rolled around, Carrie and I grouped together on the sofa to watch some You Tube videos. I wanted to go to Home Depot but just didn't have the "get up and go" part in order to get it done. After I drop Carrie off at the bus stop tomorrow I'll make that trip.
 
As I sit hear typing this I'm listening to the first Presidential debate. It's much like all the postings on Facebook (a social network in the event this is read 20 yrs from now). I'm a bit burnt on this election that seems to have started 2 yrs ago. I hear each side make the same comments and my brain wanders. I think I'm too tired right now to even concentrate so I'm going to slap down the lid on this laptop and take myself off to bed. As sleepy as I am right now I know I'll have to swallow an Ambien before I put on that nasal mask and turn on that CPAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!