Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Thursday

Another refreshing day here in the south. Who needs a sauna. Step right up and outside, preferably with as little clothing as possible. Add a sprinkling of rain on that hot concrete and you have a sizzle to match any sauna with coals spritzed with water.

I walked 300 ft to the mailbox and back. If I were a dog I would have been panting. Enough already. I'm ignoring the month of August though I'm doing it poorly. I heard the weather man say there was a cold front heading this way. I checked to see if I was tuned in to a local channel. It was so I checked to make sure it was a legit weather person and not a comedian schlepping his routine. I still don't believe. It's August. We don't have cold fronts in August. What we usually have is hurricanes and I see where one is coming off the coast of Africa. I guess it could be worse here. I could be without electricity due to a hurricane. I should be counting my blessings.

I'm going to do that right now. See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!