Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Football Plans

I've sworn off watching football for the remainder of the season.  I then made a liar out of myself by watching the Steelers and the Ravens game this evening. Next up was the Packers and the Falcons.

I grabbed my cell phone and moved away from the television.
Next season I've already decided to change my method of choosing between two teams competing.

My plan is as follows.
1. Check out the quarterback on each team and     
    choose the dark haired one. I've always been     a sucker for dark haired men.
2. The pants. Check out the receivers and the running backs. Tighest pants wins.
3. Talent. If all else fails.

I think this will work for me. Talent will be the least of my worries. I'll stave off disappointment in expecting the players with the best stats to perform up to standard. I'll let you know how this works out for me.
See ya at the Superbowl.

1 comment:

  1. So the Bald guys have no chance at all, I just put Black hair dye on my shopping list to have for July!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!