Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yippppppeeeeeeee

I can legally sprinkle today. Yep, folks, it's my designated day to water the lawn. That's what has kept me busy this morning and while Carrie is still asleep in the back bedroom, I've cleaned up the kitchen, mopped floors and took a shower.

I'm sitting here wrapped in a towel at this laptop to drop a few words through the screen and onto virtual paper to be send out into the world wide web. I visualize not a "web" but a dark void where virtual letters are floating through space. I think I've mentioned this before in one of my posts so I won't go there again though I still have those visions when I hit the "publish" icon on these blogs.

I want to be dressed and ready to attend to Carrie before she gets out of bed. The day disappears too quickly when Carrie is here and after getting her breakfast and ready for her day, I have little time to get myself spiffed up.

I have errands to do this morning and Carrie won't be happy to be out and about in the heat. She prefers to stay indoors and cool and I am in agreement with her.

It's time to get dressed and apply eyeliner. I'm gone for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!