Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ploughing Through Life: The Inside View

Ploughing Through Life: The Inside View

On this chilly dreary rainy morning, I sit here on my sofa, the TV on but the sound muted. It's too early for the daughter to be out of bed to go vote with  me so I wait. Waiting is my nemesis. Sitting idle is difficult for me. I feel as though I'm wasting time. Waste of anything is something I abhor.

Even with the chill in the air and the high humidity, I opened up the Antique Walnut stain and gave the quarter round wood trim a first coat. It might take all day to dry which slows down the other two coats of stain that wood requires. Best laid plans....and all that stuff.

I do believe I'm homesick. Homesick for the mountains. The link I posted is from 2010. I had been searching my blog archives for it for quite some time and today I did a search for some of the words used and it popped right up.

We spent 21 days in Farmington, New Mexico and while there we toured all the surrounding areas. This was a company paid trip so we were up and traveling every day. I'm ready to do it again.
The link on this page is blogged from a visit to a small dingy mountain hangout for the locals. Enjoy the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!