Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

This Is....

This is ..the last weekend before I have surgery.
This is ..the last weekend I will have my "real" breasts.
This is ..
At times, especially at night, I dwell long and hard on this. During the day I can keep busy. I dread it and at times, I just want it to be over and to be in the recovery stage. I will have reconstruction but it won't be until after the radiation treatments are finished. There is still a long path to travel. When the radiation begins, I won't be able to travel. I'll be committed to more then a month of treatments. More chemo will follow, something I will face when that time comes.

This is the last Friday before surgery.
This is the last Friday I will have my "real breasts".
This is....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!