Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

11.12.13

Todays date....11.12.13

I've been told this won't happen for another 100 years so I thought I might as well take this opportunity to put it in print.

I've blogged this 5th day post op already but it's now the end of the day and I'll update my activities a bit more:

My hands remain strong and I'm able to do most of the house work. I ran the sweeper today, and mopped the kitchen floor, made a meatloaf with potatoes and fresh candied carrots. I did take a lot of down time on the sofa this afternoon but only because I had done all the housework that needed to be done.

Tonight is supposed to be the coldest night of the year so far. Frost warnings are out. I've seen where my home state of WV has already got their first snow fall so winter is officially here and I'm thrilled. I step outside occasionally to feel the brisk air that is our current temperatures. Winter in this state is my favorite time of year!

I'm looking forward to the time when I can get the JP drains pulled and be free of them. Each day there is less and less drainage to collect.
20 cc on #1, 22 cc on #2 and 20cc on #3. Number 4 was removed on the 4th day post op.
And that's my final update for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!