Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Waiting

TV is tuned in to MSNBC and the election returns are coming in.
I made it to the polls early this morning and suprisingly enough, the lines weren't long although a bit confusing. No directions as to what line you should be in and some people had to be moved from the lines three different times to start over again on waiting to vote. This could have been arranged better but all in all it was not a bad experience for me.
I live in a conservative state..a red state as colors go. I don't expect this state to support my choice in presidential canditates but it made me feel great to cast my blue vote in a sea of bright red.

If nothing else this election brought people to the polls in record numbers for reasons of their own. At least they came to the polls and exercised their right to vote! What an exciting night to be a part of this 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!