Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

September 2013

I could go to Houston tomorrow. The husband has a meeting with the folks that own the company where he works. It would just be a drive down and back; I would be dropped off at the mall until he finishes his meeting. This doesn't sound real appealing. If there were an overnight stay in the offering, I might be enticed to ride along on the 4 hours it will take to get there.

A moment of clarity provided by some reading. The rash on my hands is chemo related. I've started taking Claritin to combat the reaction. The itching subsides. I'll talk to my oncologist on Tuesday. I have some peripheral neuropathy. My finger tips and toes are numb. I'll mention this to her also.

 It's another chemo Tuesday on the 17th. I'm expecting her to order an ultrasound and an MRI. It's getting closer and closer to the time for another surgery. I'm trying to prepare myself for this next one and what follows. I've found an online forum that discusses breast cancer topics. It helps to answer some of my questions.

It's still hot here. I didn't expect it to be anything but hot in September in southwest Louisiana. I'm ready for some fall weather. I'm also ready for bed.
G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!