Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Puuurfect Weather!

I'm off to a very slow start this morning. 0400 hrs found me awake so I slipped from my bed quietly to avoid waking the husband and found my comfortable part of the sofa. I dragged a light blanket over me, flipped on the TV and settled down to hope for  a few more hours of sleep.

I woke to the sounds of the husband making a pot of coffee. A couple of cups of brew later, and some internet time, I'm ready to shower and dress and get outside for a while. It's going to be 76 degrees here today. Before the blistering heat of summer sneaks in, and I know it's only January but it happens fast around here, I'm  going to get outside while I can.

It's going to be a good bike day. Did you think I was talking about working outside?

I'm going to take the Trek for a spin. Have a good Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!