Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

On The Mend If I Don't Die First

I'm feeling much better. It didn't inspire me to do much today but tomorrow? I'm  going to dress warmly as I've heard we are getting some cold weather, and I plan on cleaning my car.

A positive about bringing in the new year feeling crappy is that things can only improve as time moves along. I did get out of the house for a while. We strolled through Sam's Club and the whole time I was wishing I were back on my sofa. I spent a whopping 11 dollars on things I could have easily done without. I wasn't in the "want for anything" and I still tire easily and my head has it's own percussion instrument thumping softly in the background in time with my heart beat.

I have good company. Everyone I am around feels the same way. Should we decide to record our moans and groans, quite the orchestra we would make.

I'm going to drag myself through a hot shower. I'm told it will make me feel just "super"...I'm gonna give it a try.
I'm done for a while!









1 comment:

  1. Ack, Charlotte Ann, how the !@#$ did I end up with your illness?!

    :-)

    Right there with you, sister. Off to a hot bath...

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!