Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

0500 and it's Time to get Plugged In

The messaging sound on my iPhone woke me. I texted back and finally it rang. The husband was trying to call and since he is living on the edge of civilization, telephone connections are more then a bit sketchy.

His voice wavered in and out, mostly out. I could hear him screaming "can you hear me?" and clearly I could hear the eardrum vibrating screams. He couldn't hear me so he screamed. During the clear times I would emphasis that his voice was coming through loud and clear. He could whisper and I'm sure I could hear him. We terminated that phone call quickly. The trailer he is in will have an Internet connection today. The rig is having problems, behind in where they should be related to depth so he will have a few lazy days to hang around and do nothing. It's called "easy money days".

I'm off to the showers and to get dressed. It's chemo day.
It's not one of my favorite days. If you don't hear from me for a few days, hang in there and I will get back to you.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!