Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Full

It's 0300 hrs. and I'm sitting up in bed, television tuned to CNN and their reporting on the missing Malasia airliner.

I'm awake and anticipating drinking the colon cleanse liquid. Just looking at that glass of overly flavored stuff makes my stomach clench up. I drank a quart of it last night and this 0300 dosing is the reason I'm sitting here looking at that glass of gag. I'm afraid I've had enough. I'll pass on taking any more. They say if you can see the bottom of the toilet bowl after consuming a bunch of this stuff, then you are cleaned out. I surely hope so because this is as clean as I'm going to be.
I'm going to shut off the light and the television and go back to sleep for a few hours.
Hopefully around noon today I'll be munching down on a big greasy burger and fries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!