Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

A Date

I have a date. It's not for dinner and a movie though. I have an appointment to see the surgeon on November 4th. The time has arrived to have the mastectomy.

Am I frightened? Yes I am. Most of my surgeries in the past has been to repair something not remove something.

My husband and daughter make the same comment. "This is what we have been working toward with the chemo."  They want it to be over. They want the chemo to be finished; the radiation and the surgeries. They want me to survive this.

The surgeon will set up a surgery date when a suite is available. I'll know more after our date. I don't know if I will be in the hospital for a few days or just overnight. I've talked to others that have went in one day, stayed one night and came home and others have spent three days in the hospital.

I would love to hang around in here and chat a bit more but it's time to get Carrie out of bed, dressed and to school.

I'm out of here for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!