Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's Time to Get Out

The temperatures are creeping up and I'm slinking away. Soon the heat will envelope the south and I'll be wishing I were in the mountains of Colorado.

While out and about yesterday, I spied some nice big fifth wheel trailors for sale. Friends just bought a huge 50,000.00 one and it's beautiful. I'm not interested in anything that huge or in that price range. A simple used one will be fine for what I want.

Parked beneath some tall pines in Durango Colorado for 4 months this summer is my goal. I've just surfed Craigslist and for a mere 11000.00 I can get a nice size trailor that would be perfect for 4 months use. Purchasing it would be the easy part; convincing the husband of the worthiness of this idea might be a bit more difficult.

Maybe I should profess to a sudden onset of a desire to camp?  Maybe I should make a list of the reasons to own a camper. I'm working on it. I don't want to see another August here in Louisiana.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!