Pages

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Yes We Have Winter

I've dug to the bottom of shoe hell in my closet to find some shoes with closed toes and heels. No spikey shoes fo this girl. I'm looking for something to keep these tootsies warm. I've clearned out the winter closet of all the clothes that didn't fit, didn't feel righ ton and stuff I had never worn and had no indention of wearing ever again.'I still have one more closet to hit and wean down the clothes and shoes.
The cold weather has kept me inside watching Netflix. Tomorrow I have to brave the cold and meet my hair stylist for an update on this hair.

It's cold once again.I'm waiting it out before I head outside to do some lawn work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!