Pages

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Almost

Those warm days hit with some force. The temperatures rallied upward and for a whole two days, we here in the south, rejoiced. The trees shot out their flowers and the snap dragons looked right snappy.

Then the cold arrived once again and I scurried around to find those heavy sweaters and sweat pants I had hidden away when dragging out the pair of white shorts I wore for the spring fling of two days.

Have I mentioned the doctors lately? Well, the oncologist wants to see me in two weeks and the gastro doc said the same thing. I had the colonoscopy which was clear. Along with the colonoscopy, a hemmroid was banded. In two weeks, the second of three will be done and finally two weeks after that, the final one will be done. I had no idea this was the procedure. I assumed it was a one day deal.  Now I'm nervous about just how they go about getting to the other two. Access. That worries me a bit but I'll try not to think about it until two weeks from now.

Trips: on the subject of trips, I'm about to make one. April is the month of spring breaks and as soon as Carrie gets that break, the daughter, Carrie and I are heading for North Carolina. I'll leave them with the daughter's father and I'll continue on to Durham to visit with my sister.
A more recent trip is the one my husband will be taking to Colorado. I want to go. It's now been years since I've been back to the Rockies and I'm homesick. I've been homesick for the past 5 years. I'm going to try to hitch a ride and go with him. I can rent a car when we get there and do some exploring. The job is on the Wyoming/Colorado border, close to Cheyenne. I'm ready to go. Will take me but 5 minutes to pack. I can move quickly when bumming a ride to the mountains.

The last bit of news I have is, "Pat is in the hospital".
She was in an auto accident last night and her knee is pretty banged up. Surgery will be done this coming Friday. I visited her this morning and stayed with her until her family could get there. I'll go back again tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!