Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Dishwater Feet




Today was another long day spent in the Little House doing finishing work on it. I've been floating the walls and painting them and today I wanted to put up the crown molding. After a long exhausting day Carrie and I came into the house. She was hungry; I started cooking. I heard her say she wanted to do dishes for me and I was too tired to even do anything but agree with her.

I turned to look and found her sitting on the counter, feet in sink and dishtowel in hand. I didn't even have the energy to scold her. I snatched up my camera from the counter and took a couple shots of her "helping me" and left her to wash the dishes while soaking her feet.

All help around here is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!