Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

PhotoShop Joy


















Ah...the wonders of what photo editing can do! I'm learning to Photoshop and I realize I need lots more practice. The pictures posted are of my sister taken recently at a family reunion. I've been doing a little "editing" and this is where I am right now. I'll continue to tweak the pictures; I'm on the shallow side of the learning curve of editing. I've learned so much and there is still so much more to learn.


This is another Photoshop magic photo!

The wonders of photography. I remember when I used to shoot with my trusty 35mm and do light readings, depth of field, and other settings to get the look I wanted. I fear those days have disappeared with the appearance of the digital age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!