Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sofa Sleeper

I held down the sofa today and I must say I did an excellent job of it. Murder mysteries were tuned in on the TV and I drifted from sleep into semi-consciousness never seeing the end of one mystery. It didn't matter. It was raining and cold  and a good day for couch surfing.

The weather has played havoc with my sinuses. My ears have a tom-tom pounding in them while the pressure behind my eyes is directally proportional to the headache I have been experiencing. Swallowing causes the ears to crackle and pop clearing my hearing for a few moments. It's winter here in Southwest Louisiana. I don't have the flu that seems to be making the rounds across the USA. Sinuses.bah humbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!