Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

It's 0500 and I'm wide awake and ready to get into my car and to the grocery store to pick up a few things. Why would I go this early? Simple. It's 8o degrees right now and that is as cool as it's gonna get today so I would rather get the shopping done early and hide out in the a/c for the rest of the day.
Yesterday I did a few house chores, then poured myself some wine coolers and snuggled down in my big bed for an afternoon of naps and television. While in Arizona, I bought a memory foam topper for my bed. This is for a bed that has a brand new expensive mattress that is a little over 1 yr. old. I think that mattress is a "firm" which isn't really comfy on the hips about halfway through the night. I have to say, the memory foam topper placed on it as soon as I got through the door from the Arizona trip was a winner. I used to dread the thought of climbing in that bed and had actually given thought to purchasing a different mattress. I'm happy this worked as it was a much cheaper fix then buying another king size mattress.
That's it for the exciting news around here. I'm not complaining. Nope, I'm not. I'm thankful I can now get around without cane or crutches. I'm trying to be patient on the healing of this foot and hopeful there isn't another surgery in my future for a while.
And on that note, I'm off to the store before the sun rises and scares me into staying home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!