Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

W. O. S.

Waiting on Snow. Yep, that's what we've heard. Snow is forecast and I, with camera ready, am ready. I think it's forecast for 'up north' as the natives say when speaking of any place north of Lafayette. At one time, when hearing them say this, I assumed they meant North of the STATE of Louisiana, not IN the northern part OF the state.

It's a nippy 48 degrees here right now and if it were going to snow, I would have to think it would have to be at least freezing temperatures to do so. I'm not taking any bets on that forecast. I'll just wait and watch and appreciate the view if it happens.

I iced down my heel last night and I'm pain free this morning. This won't last long. If I'm up on it for hours the pain will return. I'm going to wait another week or so then contact the podiatrist and follow through to the next phase of this which will probably be surgery.

I'm outta here to curl up under a blanket on the sofa in front of the TV and do a whole lot of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!