Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1st

June went flying by. I hardly noticed it was gone then it was. July, August and relief starts here from the heat. Today is a wonderful overcast 80 degrees. It feels almost cool this morning. I watered the lawn a little but I'm not doing a lot of that as it is forecast rain today. I've seen the weather forecasters tease us before so I gave the lawn a little sprinkle just on the off chance that the weather people have their head up their..er..are mistaken in their forecasting.

I could be outside cleaning out the interior of the cars; I could be but if I wait a while I'm sure I can find an excuse for not doing it. 80 degrees and I am hiding out inside? That's ridiculous. I'm grabbing the windex and the paper towels and taking advantage of the cool front we are having .
Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam posters. Leave a comment! It's nice to know you visited!